Hello, my name’s Megan, and I’m an Instagram-aholic.
I don’t post every single day, but I am forever scrolling through countless posts of flawless make up and beautiful scenery (which takes up about 90% of my feed). My Instagram is full of selfies, screenshots from World of Warcraft and other random bits and pieces. If you’re like me and don’t really have a theme for your Instagram, you may be lacking inspiration, but don’t worry! You’re not alone.
Here’s a list of some ideas for Instagram posts if you’re stuck!
- Your favourite outfit.
- Your friends.
- SELFIES! Obviously.
- Share your Insta-worthy make up skills with us mere mortals!
- Your pets.
- You and your significant other.
- Food – whether it’s your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Beautiful scenery.
- Your desk/workspace.
- Do you have a blog? Post the graphics and attach a link! *wink wink*
- Books and magazines.
- Games – what do you play?
- The sky.
- Drinks – are you a coffee or tea person?
- Things that inspire you.
- Hair tutorials.
- Childhood photos.
- Shopping hauls.
- Your phone case – we don’t always see them!
- Are you a baker? – Share your treats with us!
- Your makeup collection.
- Do you have a workout routine? Share with us!
- Nail art.
- Are you going to an event? Post about it!
- Travel posts.
- Are you crafty? Share your DIY tutorials.